How to Pay Your Ambulance Bill
Emergency Medical Care Inc. offers a variety of ambulance transportation bill payment options for your convenience.
You can pay by:
- Mailing a cheque or money order to the address on your bill (please make cheques payable to Emergency Medical Care Inc.).
- Debit in person at our Billing Office (address information appears below).
- Credit card via telephone or in person at our Billing Office (we accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express).
- In-person visit to any charter bank with a copy of the invoice (please check with your preferred bank).
- Online payments through most banks and financial institutions (use your invoice number as a reference number).
- Payment plan (please call our Billing Office to discuss this option).
- Please note that we cannot accept bill payments at any ambulance bases throughout the province.
Our Billing Office address is:
239 Brownlow Avenue
Dartmouth, NS B3B 2B2
Our Billing Office contact information is:
Our Billing Office hours of operation are:
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.